Saturday, 19 February 2011

Rigby and Peller Spring/Summer 2011 Collection

A few weeks back my cousin came over and I asked her: "Do you want me to show you the lingerie I'm getting?" To which she excitedly replied she did. So I bring up the Agent Provocateur site and show her the Fifi set, and she says, "Wow Baj, that is really nice!" That is until she looked at the price tag. After which, she started telling me how it was such a rip off and I could get equally nice lingerie elsewhere for less. I asked her to show me anywhere that sold lingerie that was AS GOOD but at a lower price. She was googling for at least an hour before she gave up. Which is exactly my point. Luxury lingerie is worth it, there is a huge difference. Let the photos speak for themselves. Rigby and Peller Spring/Summer 2011 Collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment