Sunday, 13 February 2011

Meera Mahadevia

I love shoes; just like pretty much every girl out there, but for some reason, handbags annoy me. I have a leather satchel and a folky/from the village tote and they are all I will carry. Even for my wedding, I don't particularly want a bag, but there is no way my mother will allow that, or my in-laws for that matter, so I've been looking around for some slightly different asian bags and I came across Meera Mahadevia's stuff. Her collections are nice. Have a look.





3 comments:

  1. Meera Mahadevia bags are now available with us online at www.strandofsilk.com

    Check out this section for the bags we are offering: http://strandofsilk.com/category/designer/meera-mahadevia

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: We also have multiple other designers like Tarun Tahiliani, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Abraham & Thakore, Siddartha Tytler, Manoviraj Khosla and Gaurav Jai Gupta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checkout her latest collection at www.shoptheramp.com

    ReplyDelete